Terms and Conditions for the Use of CHINT POWER Official Website
I. Scope of Application
(1) These Terms and Conditions govern the access to and use of webpage aftersales services offered by CHINT POWER with its functionalities, data and services. CHINT POWER enables the use of such webpage within the scope of the technical and operational possibilities available to the User.
(2) CHINT POWER may use services of independent third parties, so-called third-party services, in connection with the provision of using customer account services. These can be those data storage services providers such as Microsoft, AWS…... These third party services are not services of CHINT POWER.
(3) The official webpage of CHINT POWER is: https://en.chintpower.com
II. Formation of contracts, use and registration
(2) The use of the services on webpage is available to the User as described in paragraph II.1 once the User has successfully registered a customer account and accepts the terms and conditions by click “consent” of a jumping windows box along with this terms and conditions.
(3) The function of such customer account is for users to report malfunctioned inverter products along with their solar plant data such as name, location, contact information. The data is hosted on a local server located in Hongkong Special Administrative Region(HKSAR), but CHINT POWER employees have access to this data.
(4) To gain access to custom account, the User must log in with its email address along with his designated password. This e-mail address also serves as the User name for the user to log into its custom account. One email address can only have one password.
(5) Before register the custom account, the User has the option to view the Terms and Conditions online and either print them or save them to a durable medium.
(6) Use of the customer account on webpage may require a mobile data connection. Depending on the usage behavior, the app may consume a high data volume. The user bears any costs incurred by the user's service provider as a result.
III. Duties and Obligations of the Contracting Parties
(1) The User undertakes to use its customer account only in accordance with its intended use. The User is prohibited from passing on the access data or using the login name or password of another user. Should such a case occurs, CHINT POWER has the right to temporarily block the account until security is restored. In general, the User is liable for all activities that take place using his account, if he has acted intentionally or negligently. In the event of loss or suspected misuse of the access data, the User is obliged to inform CHINT POWER immediately and to change the access data. In the event of loss or suspected misuse of the access data, CHINT POWER must be informed immediately, and the access data must be changed. CHINT POWER is entitled to take necessary countermeasures and, in the event of misuse, to exclude the User concerned from further use as soon as CHINT POWER becomes aware thereof. In particular, misuse occurs if the User violates the obligations from this contract, uses such customer account for illegal purposes or carries out electronic attacks via customer account and webpage, or other users, such as hacking or spreading viruses, worms or trojans. In the event that unauthorized knowledge of personal data is obtained through third party behavior, liability is excluded to the extent that such knowledge is not due to the fault of CHINT POWER.
(2) CHINT POWER is required to secure its systems and webpage against virus attack. However, CHINT POWER cannot completely exclude the possibility of a virus attack. In the case of messages sent to the User with the name of CHINT POWER, the User must always check the sender's address first before opening the message.
(3) CHINT POWER assumes no liability for damage or loss of data that may result from the installation of software not provided by CHINT POWER on the User's electrical devices.
(4) It is the User's responsibility to keep his electrical devices in a good condition that allows the use of the services. However, due to the large number of network operators, mobile end devices and operating system versions, smooth functioning cannot be guaranteed on all end devices; in particular, CHINT POWER cannot guarantee error-free functionality with outdated operating systems. Therefore, CHINT POWER advises the User to inform himself about the compatibility with his end devices or his operating system versions before using the services.
(5) In case of malfunctions of the webpage, the User may contact CHINT POWER via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
IV. Changes in content and specifications
(1) CHINT POWER reserves the right to modify, change, delete or completely discontinue the design and content of using the services. The User has no claim that a certain state or functional scope is maintained or brought about.
(2) CHINT POWER endeavors to keep its webpage and registered customer account always in a flawless condition that corresponds to the current state of the art. However, CHINT POWER cannot guarantee that they are completely error-free.
(1) In the case of the provision of free services, the liability of CHINT POWER, its legal representatives as well as vicarious agents - irrespective of any legal grounds - is limited to cases of intentional or grossly negligent actions or omissions, section 3 remains unaffected.
(2) The limitations of liability according to clause V.1. shall not apply to the following cases:
The limitations of liability according to clause V.1. shall not apply to the following cases:
a) In case of injury to life, body or health, or
b) in the event that CHINT POWER has assumed a guarantee of quality, or
c) in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect by CHINT POWER,
d) for claims of the User according to the Product Liability Act.
(3) The User is solely responsible for verifying the content of the results obtained from the use of the Services and their suitability for the specific purpose of the intended use. The yield data provided are informative only and are shall not be used for billing purposes or to prove claims regarding the power feed-in to grid operators.
(4) The functions of customer account are provided with reasonable availability. However, the User has no right to constant availability of customer account or a data availability of 100%.
VI. Restrictions on Use, Termination
(1) The provided customer account on webpage as well as the services accessible through it were developed by CHINT POWER and are protected by copyright. All rights of use and exploitation are owned by CHINT POWER.
(2) The User is only granted a right to use customer account in accordance with the provisions of Clauses II.1. and III.
(3) The User commits the data provided into customer account either belongs to the User itself or legally authorized by the definitive data subjects to guarantee the source of data comply with the mandatory requirements of the law. CHINT POWER will endeavor its best efforts to verify such compliance. Any unauthorized data will be blocked or refused by CHINT POWER by the measurements of Art III (1).
(4) The contents accessible in customer account may not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly accessible without the consent of the respective rights holder or data subjects. Any other use of the retrieved information and results of the services offered by CHINT POWER requires the express prior written consent of CHINT POWER.
(5) The User may not add, change, delete or otherwise modify any elements of such customer account without the prior express written consent of CHINT POWER. In particular, the User is prohibited from removing, copying, or otherwise using graphical elements or decompiling the source code of the Application.
(6) In the case of a culpable violation of the User against his contractual obligations, in particular against Art. III.2. to III.8., CHINT POWER is authorized to block the respective access of the User after prior warning and threat of blocking. However, if the violation is so serious that it is unreasonable to expect CHINT POWER to maintain the contractual relationship, the need for a warning does not apply. In this case, CHINT POWER is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship extraordinarily and without notice with immediate effect.
(7) The possibility of ordinary as well as extraordinary termination for both parties remains unaffected.
(8) Both parties can terminate the contractual relationship with a notice period of 30 days. The termination on the part of CHINT POWER will take place by means of an email to the email address of the user indicated with the registration.
VII. Cancellation policy
(1) If a consumer, i.e. a natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity, concludes this contract, he shall have a right of revocation as follows:
Right of withdrawal
(a) You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
(b) The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
(c) To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Company, having its address at 【Block 4, No. 3255 Sixian Road, Songjiang District】, telephone number:【400-817-7777】, fax number: 【+86 21 37791222-6003】, e-mail address：【firstname.lastname@example.org】) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). For this purpose, you may use the enclosed model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory.
(d) You can also fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website https://en.chintpower.com. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
(e) To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
(f) Consequences of revocation
If you enter into a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not provided on a physical medium, your right of withdrawal will expire when we have started the performance of the contract after you (i) have expressly agreed that we should start the performance before the expiry of the withdrawal period and (ii) have confirmed that your consent will cause you to lose your right of withdrawal as soon as the performance starts.
(g) If you have requested that the services begin during the withdrawal period and you then inform us that you are exercising your right of withdrawal with respect to this contract, you are obliged to pay us a reasonable amount. This amount corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time you informed us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
(h) If you enter into a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not provided on a physical medium, your right of withdrawal will expire when we have started the performance of the contract after you (i) have expressly agreed that we should start the performance before the expiry of the withdrawal period and (ii) have confirmed that your consent will cause you to lose your right of withdrawal as soon as the performance starts.
(i) Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back). To CHINT POWER address: e-mail: https://en.chintpower.com.
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/the provision of the following service ()
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
VIII. Commercial property rights and copyrights
The contents of the Application and related CHINT POWER websites and services are the exclusive property of CHINT POWER and, if applicable, the respective licensors. All rights of use and exploitation are held by CHINT POWER. The contents are protected by copyright law. Unauthorized copying, distribution, editing, redesign, exploitation or any other violation of CHINT POWER's industrial property rights and copyrights will be prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
IX. Modification of these Terms and Conditions
X. Privacy and Cookies
(1) The User may not transfer his account to a third party unless CHINT POWER has given its prior written consent.
(2) CHINT POWER is obliged to inform consumers that the European Commission provides an online platform for the so-called Online Dispute Resolution. This platform can be accessed at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. In addition, CHINT POWER will inform you of its e-mail address: https://en.chintpower.com
(5) If and to the extent that any other language versions and English versions of these GTCs contradict each other, the English version shall prevail.
I. Table of contents
• Person responsible
• Contact data protection officer
• Overview of processing operations
• Relevant legal basis
• Security measures
• Transfer of personal data
• International data transfers
• Deletion of data
• Rights of the data subjects
• Business services
• Provision of the online offer and web hosting
• Contact and inquiry management
Company: Shanghai Chint Power Systems Co.,LTD.
Street number: Block 4, No. 3255 Sixian Road, Songjiang District
Zip code City: Shanghai 201614, P.R.China
Persons authorized to represent the company: Huang Jie
Managing director: Li Yanlong
E-mail address: email@example.com
IV Relevant legal basis
Relevant legal bases according to the GDPR (Regulation EU 2016/679): Below you will find an overview of the legal bases of the GDPR, on the basis of which we process personal data. Please note that in addition to the provisions of the GDPR, national data protection regulations may apply in your or our country of residence or domicile. Furthermore, should more specific legal bases be relevant in individual cases, we will inform you of these in the data protection declaration.
• Consent (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR) - The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for a specific purpose or purposes.
• Performance of a contract and pre-contractual requests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) GDPR) - Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures carried out at the data subject's request.
• Legal obligation (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c) GDPR) - Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
• Legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR) - Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
National data protection regulations may also be applied: In addition to the data protection regulations of the GDPR, national regulations on data protection may also apply. These may include, in particular, the Act on Protection against Misuse of Personal Data in Data Processing (Federal Data Protection Act - BDSG) of Germany, the Code on the Protection of Personal Data of Italy. In particular, the BDSG contains special regulations on the right to information, the right to erasure, the right to object, the processing of special categories of personal data, processing for other purposes and transmission, as well as automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling. Furthermore, state data protection laws of the individual federal states may apply.
V. Overview of processing operations
The following overview summarizes the types of data processed and the purposes of their processing and refers to the data subjects.
Types of data processed
• Solar Inverters Products data.
• Payment data.
• Contact data.
• Content data.
• Contract data.
• Usage data.
• Meta, communication and procedural data.
Categories of data subjects
• Interested parties.
• Communication partners.
• Business and contractual partners.
Purposes of processing
• Provision of contractual services and customer service.
• Contact requests and communication.
• Security measures.
• Office and organizational procedures.
• Management and response to requests.
• Information technology infrastructure.
VI. Security measures
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access to, input of, disclosure of, assurance of availability of and segregation of the data. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, the deletion of data, and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development or selection of hardware, software as well as procedures in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
VII. Transmission of personal data
In the course of our processing of personal data, it may happen that the data is transferred to or disclosed to other bodies, companies, legally independent organizational units or persons. Recipients of this data may include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content that are integrated into a website (https://en.chintpower.com). In such cases, we comply with the legal requirements and, in particular, conclude appropriate contracts or agreements that serve to protect your data with the recipients of your data.
Data transfer within the organization: We may transfer personal data to other bodies within our organization or grant them access to this data. Where this transfer is for administrative purposes, the transfer of data is based on our legitimate business and operational interests or is made where it is necessary to fulfill our contract-related obligations or where we have the consent of the data subjects or legal permission.
VIII. International data transfers
Data processing in third countries: if we process data in a third country (i.e., outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA)) or the processing takes place in the context of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transfer of data to other persons, entities or companies, this will only be done in accordance with legal requirements.
Subject to explicit consent or contractually or legally required transfer (see Art. 49 GDPR), we only process or allow the processing of data in third countries with a recognized level of data protection (Art. 45 GDPR), in the presence of and compliance with contractual obligation through so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission (Art. 46 GDPR) or in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection rules (see Art. 44 to 49 GDPR, information page of the EU Commission: https://commission.europa.eu/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_en).
The server of CHINT POWER webpage is located in Hongkong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) provided by a third party server provider who is [Hangzhou Lebang Technology Co., Ltd]. [Hangzhou Lebang Technology Co., Ltd] may have access to the data stored in server located in HKSAR for the purpose of webpage update and server repair. In addition to it, CHINT POWER may also have a system called Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to extract the data stored in server located in HKSAR. For the purpose of performance of Product maintenance contracts, it cannot be ruled out that your data will be accessed and processed by CHINT POWER from People's Republic of China. For HKSAR and the People's Republic of China, there is currently no decision by the EU Commission within the meaning of Article 45 (3) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that the EU Commission has not yet determined that the level of data protection in HKSAR and the People's Republic of China meets the requirements of the GDPR. CHINT POWER will provide the safeguards as set forth by Article 46 of GDPR.
IX. Deletion of data
The data we process will be deleted in accordance with legal requirements as soon as their consents permitted for processing are revoked or other permissions cease to apply (e.g. if the purpose of processing this data has ceased to apply or it is not necessary for the purpose). If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be limited to these purposes. That is, the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law or whose storage is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person.
Our data protection notices may also contain further information on the retention and deletion of data, which will take precedence for the respective processing operations.
X. Rights of the data subjects
Rights of data subjects under the GDPR: As a data subject, you are entitled to various rights under the GDPR, which arise in particular from Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR:
• Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
• Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to revoke any consent given at any time.
• Right to information: you have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to information about this data, as well as further information and a copy of the data in accordance with the legal requirements.
• Right to rectification: you have the right, in accordance with the law, to request that data concerning you be completed or that inaccurate data concerning you be rectified.
• Right to erasure and restriction of processing: In accordance with the legal requirements, you have the right to demand that data concerning you be deleted without delay, or alternatively, in accordance with the legal requirements, to demand restriction of the processing of the data.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements, or to demand its transfer to another responsible party.
• Complaint to supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the requirements of the GDPR.
• Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his end device (e.g. browser or mobile application).
• Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the end device is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, user data collected with the help of cookies can be used for reach measurement. Unless we provide users with explicit information about the type and storage duration of cookies (e.g., as part of obtaining consent), users should assume that cookies are permanent and that the storage period can be up to two years.
• Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR); consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
Further notes on processing processes, procedures and services:
XII. Business services
We process data of our contractual and business partners, e.g. customers and interested parties (collectively referred to as "contractual partners") in the context of contractual and comparable legal relationships as well as related measures and in the context of communication with contractual partners (or pre-contractual), e.g. to answer inquiries. We process this data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations. This includes, in particular, the obligations to provide the agreed services, any update obligations and remedies in the event of warranty and other service disruptions. In addition, we process the data to protect our rights and for the purpose of administrative tasks associated with these obligations and company organization. Furthermore, we process the data on the basis of our legitimate interests in proper and business management as well as security measures to protect our contractual partners and our business operations from misuse, endangerment of their data, secrets, information and rights (e.g. for the involvement of telecommunications, transport and other auxiliary services as well as subcontractors, banks, tax and legal advisors, payment service providers or tax authorities). Within the framework of applicable law, we only disclose the data of contractual partners to third parties to the extent that this is necessary for the aforementioned purposes or to fulfill legal obligations. Contractual partners will be informed about other forms of processing, e.g. for marketing purposes, within the scope of this data protection declaration.
We inform the contractual partners which data is required for the aforementioned purposes before or in the course of data collection, e.g. in online forms, by means of special marking (e.g. colors) or symbols (e.g. asterisks or similar), or in person.
We will immediately delete the data subject to your deletion request unless it is required to store by legal warranty and comparable obligations, i.e., in principle after 4 years, unless the data is stored in a customer account, e.g., as long as it must be kept for legal archiving reasons. The statutory retention period is ten years for documents relevant under tax law as well as for commercial books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, the work instructions required to understand these documents and other organizational documents and accounting records, and six years for received commercial and business letters and reproductions of sent commercial and business letters. The period shall commence at the end of the calendar year in which the last entry was made in the book, the inventory, the opening balance sheet, the annual financial statements or the management report was prepared, the commercial or business letter was received or dispatched or the accounting document was created, furthermore the recording was made or the other documents were created.
Insofar as we use third-party providers or platforms to provide our services, the terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective third-party providers or platforms shall apply in the relationship between the users and the providers.
• Types of data processed: inventory data (e.g., names, addresses); payment data (e.g., bank details, invoices, payment history); contact data (e.g., e-mail, telephone numbers, addresses); contract data (e.g., subject matter of contract, term, customer category, contractual products serial numbers); usage data (e.g., websites visited, interest in content, access times); meta, communication and procedural data (e.g., IP addresses, time information, identification numbers, consent status).
• Data subjects: Customers; prospective customers; business and contractual partners.
• Purposes of processing: provision of contractual services and customer service; security measures; contact requests and communication; office and organizational procedures; administration and response to requests.
• Legal Grounds: Contract performance and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR); Legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR); Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
Further notes on processing operations, procedures and services:
• Customer account: Customers can create an account within our online offer (e.g. customer or user account, "customer account" for short). If registration of a customer account is required, customers will be informed of this as well as the information required for registration. Customer accounts are not public and cannot be indexed by search engines. In the course of registration and subsequent logins and use of the customer account, we store the IP addresses of the customers together with the access times in order to be able to prove registration and prevent any misuse of the customer account. If the customer account has been terminated, the data of the customer account will be deleted after the termination date, unless they are kept for other purposes than the provision in the customer account or must be kept for legal reasons (e.g. internal storage of customer data, order transactions or invoices). It is the responsibility of the customers to secure their data when terminating the customer account; legal basis: contract performance and pre-contractual inquiries (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
XIII. Provision of the online offer and web hosting
We process users' data in order to provide them with our online services. For this purpose, we process the user's IP address, which is necessary to transmit the content and functions of our online services to the user's browser or terminal device.
• Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. web pages visited, interest in content, access times); meta, communication and procedural data (e.g. IP addresses, time data, identification numbers, consent status).
• Data subjects: Users (e.g., website visitors, users of online services).
• Purposes of processing: online malfunction products information collection for onsite maintenance and fixing services; information technology infrastructure (operation and provision of information systems and technical devices (computers, servers, etc.).); security measures.
• Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
Further notes on processing processes, procedures and services:
• Provision of online offer on rented storage space: for the provision of our online offer, we use online storage space(clouds), physical storage servers and software that we rent or otherwise obtain from a corresponding server provider (also called "web hoster"); Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
• Collection of access data and log files: Access to our online offer is logged in the form of so-called "server log files". The server log files may include the address and name of the web pages and files accessed, the date and time of access, data volumes transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page) and, as a rule, IP addresses and the requesting provider. The server log files may be used, on the one hand, for security purposes, e.g., to prevent server overload (especially in the event of abusive attacks, so-called DDoS attacks) and, on the other hand, to ensure the utilization of the servers and their stability; Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR); Deletion of data: Log file information is stored for a maximum period of 30 days and then deleted or anonymized. Data whose further retention is required for evidentiary purposes is exempt from deletion until final clarification of the respective incident.
XIV. Contact and inquiry management
When contacting us (e.g. by mail, contact form, e-mail, telephone or via social media) as well as in the context of existing user and business relationships, the information of the inquiring persons is processed to the extent necessary to respond to the contact requests and any requested measures.
• Types of data processed: contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers); content data (e.g. entries in online forms); usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times); meta, communication and procedural data (e.g. IP addresses, time data, identification numbers, consent status).
• Data subjects: Communication partners.
• Purposes of processing: contact inquiries and communication; managing and responding to inquiries; feedback (e.g. collecting feedback via online form); providing our online offer and user experience.
• Legal basis: legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
XV. Amendment and updating of the data protection declaration
If we provide addresses and contact information of companies and organizations in this privacy statement, please note that the addresses may change over time and please check the information before contacting us.